Hopefully you will get answers to all your questions here. Find
a question, click on it and read the answer. If you find no answers,
please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Are tutorials free?
2. What is a Full version tutorial?
3. Why are not all tutorials free?
4. How often are tutorials published?
5. Why so many Corel Painter tutorials
and less Web Design and Image Edit tutorials?
6. Is there a way to be notified
when new tutorials are published?
1. Is it possible to download Artmixer´s
2. Is it allowed to use paintings and wallpapers
from Artmixer without restrictions?
3. Can paintings be purchased?
4. Is it also possible to buy digital paintings?
Purchase and download
1. How do I know that purchasing on Artmixer.com
2. Why PayPal and what is it?
3. After buying a digital image, how do I get the
4. Why are files compressed and how to unzip (or
5. Download does not work, what to do?
6. Why do I need to login to download my files?
7. I forgot my login and password, help me to remember?
1. I bought a traditional media watercolour painting,
how will it be delivered?
2. Do you ship items by UPS only?
3. How long will shipment take?
4. How much do I pay for shipment?
1. Most tutorials are free.
However, there are also "full version" tutorials at a
2. Full version tutorials are
equipped with original Painter Riff-files that show various stages
in the painting process. These Riff-files contain all editable layers.
This way you can use the files to enter the painting at whatever
stage you wish and continue working on a project.
3. Most tutorials are free.
The full versions just give you that little extra to help gain a
deeper understanding of a project.
4. Tutorials are published as
soon as I can finish a new one. Time is limited and some tutorials
do require more effort and time. A couple of tutorials each month
is a fair measure.
5. Corel Painter tutorials are
simply the main focus of the tutorial section of Artmixer.com. The
program mixes nicely with the other main category of the site: painted
6. When you register you may check the Mail list box. By being on the mail list you´ll receive emails about new tutorials and special offers.
1. Yes, you may right click on the free 600x432 pixels paintings and download.
These low-resolution images may be used worldwide for non-commercial use only, with no limits on the number of times used.
2. You may used them, but not without restrictions. Generally they may be used for personal purposes; for details see license info
3. Yes, I paint with traditional media like watercolours and pastels. When paintings are displayed in the web shop they are for sale. You may also custom order a traditional media painting - be it a portrait, landscape or some other motifs. Requests are welcome.
4. The high-resolution digital paintings may be purchased and used as Royalty Free images according to license info
Purchase and download
1. Shopping at Artmixer.com is secure because Artmixer use Paypal for all transactions. Paypal is one of the most established payment systems on the Internet. See more info at www.paypal.com
2. Because they are one of the major payment systems on the Internet and one of the first as well. Moreover it is very easy to create an account with Paypal and it is free. Therefore Paypal is simply one of the easiest and smoothest systems to handle.
3. You will be notified by email. Either you will receive your purchased High-resolution image as an enclosed .rar or .zip file in an email or you may be informed where to download your Full size digital image.
4. Compressing digital files is done to make the files smaller in (file-) size and thus easier to handle in emails etc. They are quite easy to unpack. Most common is to use Winzip or Winrar, both programs available for a 30 day trial version at www.download.com
5. If any problem during the downloading process occur, please email email@example.com
6. It is a more secure system and much easier to restrict access to certain files. Sometimes it is also necessary to assign different access levels to different users.
7. At the login page you can check the "Send my Password" box and click the Login button. Your password will be sent to the email you used when registering with Artmixer. If your email for any reason doesn´t work, or you changed email, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Depending on media, size etc it may vary. Generally your original painting will be packed in a cardboard roll and sent to your location by UPS or similar.
2. There are other carriers as well, like i.e. DHL, which may be used. Only requirement is that these carriers exist in Stockholm, Sweden, and ship to your location. All shipment fees are paid by the customer, unless specified otherwise. Certain time limited offers may include shipment to certain destinations.
3. UPS, DHL and similar carriers are generally very effective at delivering your goods in a few days only. It depends on your address and location in the world.
4. How much you pay depends on size and weight plus destination and freight time.